Examples are valid for:
TMflow Software version: 1.76.6300 or above.
TM Robot Hardware version: All versions.
Note that older or newer software versions may have different results.
- OCR function can output the identification results in strings.
- OCR supports nine common fonts and their bold format (Regular 400, Bold 700) shown in the table below.
- OCR supports 94 printable characters ranging from ASCII codes 21hex to 7Ehex including letters,
- OCR identification area is a single line. Characters go from left to right in a straight line or a curve. A single line contains 32 characters at max.
- Number OCR function can output identification result in floating-point numbers.
- Supports Seven-segment-display.
- Supports 12 characters, including numbers (0~9), – , and . to determine positive, negative, the numbers, and the decimal point.
- Identification region is a single line. Characters go from left to right in a straight line or a curve. The output numeral range is valid for 7 digits as the single-precision floating-point format.