TM Palletizing Operator Features
TM Palletizing Operator is an all-in-one solution exclusively designed for palletizing automation. Our package includes built-in guiding software that assists users to set up their palletizing specifications quickly. It can also carry out palletizing simulations and collision tests beforehand, and even shortens the duration of pallet setting from the usual six months to only five minutes! This solution can be applied to many industries such as warehousing, logistics, food processing and manufacturing.
A highly reliable Robot Palletizing Solution applicable to a Diverse Range of Industries
- 17 certified PL=d cell level safety functions
- Maximum palletizing speed of up to 7 boxes per minute(TM12) and 5 boxes per minute(TM20)
- Adjustable pillar with a maximum reach of 1200mm and a corresponding maximum stack height of 2325mm*
- TMstudio Palletizing Wizard – Simple palletizing setup with simulation and collision detection
- Cobot has a built-in EIH color camera of 1.2M/5M pixels
- IP rating of IP54 for cobot arm, IP65 for teach pendant, and IP32 for end-effectors and other accessories
- Passed multiple certifications such as CE Machine Directive 2006/42/EC, ISO 12100, EN-60204-1, ISO 10218-2, ISO 13849-1, ISO/TS 15066
*We offer 3 pillar strokes with different max. stack height, please see the specs sheet for more info.
As there is a growing demand for more efficient palletizing robot applications, TM Palletizing Operator is designed to stack cartons and products onto two palletizing stations. Users can use our smart software to design their own palletizing project within one minute.
TM Palletizing Operator Kit Features
Have you ever ran into these problems when searching for an automatic palletizing solution?
The hardware design of an off-the-shelf solution isn’t always compatible with your factory’s spacing layout, and a customization request for a solution will not only take cost more, but also takes more time to implement.
With TM Palletizing Operator Kit, you can design your own hardware layout with TM Robot, then use the kit to create and edit palletizing tasks that will work perfectly with your customized hardware. And there you have it, a customized palletizing solution of your own!
Techman Robot offers TM Palletizing Operator Kit for you
to Build a Flexible Solution that Meets your Needs!
You can Design the Hardware Layout of your Palletizing Cells
based on Any Demands and Know-How
TMstudio Palletizing Wizard
Provide an Optimal Solution for Palletizing
- Customizable box, pallet size
- Generate point file offline
- Custom box arrangement and sequence
- Palletizing simulation and collision detection
Software Package 1.2 for TMflow 2.0
- Main function based on file generated from TMstudio Palletizing Wizard and settings for the cell (fig. A)
- Provide Script Node for more programming flexibility (fig. B)
Flexible Functional Expansion by User
- Using a customized gripper
- Adding more vision functions like barcode reading