TM Palletizing Operator Features
TM Palletizing Operator is an all-in-one solution exclusively designed for palletizing automation. Our package includes built-in guiding software that assists users to set up their palletizing specifications quickly. It can also carry out palletizing simulations and collision tests beforehand, and even shortens the duration of pallet setting from the usual six months to only five minutes! This solution can be applied to many industries such as warehousing, logistics, food processing and manufacturing.
A highly reliable Robot Palletizing Solution applicable to a Diverse Range of Industries
- 17 certified PL=d cell level safety functions
- Palletizing speed of up to 7 boxes per minute
- Adjustable pillar with a maximum reach of 1200mm and a corresponded maximum stack height of 2325mm*
- TMstudio Palletizing Wizard – Simple palletizing set up with simulation and collision detection
*We offer 3 pillar strokes with different max. stack height, please see the specs sheet for more info.
As there is a growing demand for more efficient palletizing robot applications, TM Palletizing Operator is designed to stack cartons and products onto two palletizing stations. Users can use our smart software to design their own palletizing project within one minute.
TM Palletizing Operator Kit Features
Have you ever ran into these problems when searching for an automatic palletizing solution?
The hardware design of an off-the-shelf solution isn’t always compatible with your factory’s spacing layout, and a customization request for a solution will not only take cost more, but also takes more time to implement.
With TM Palletizing Operator Kit, you can design your own hardware layout with TM Robot, then use the kit to create and edit palletizing tasks that will work perfectly with your customized hardware. And there you have it, a customized palletizing solution of your own!
Techman Robot offers TM Palletizing Operator Kit for you
to Build a Flexible Solution that Meets your Needs!
You can Design the Hardware Layout of your Palletizing Cells
based on Any Demands and Know-How
TMstudio Palletizing Wizard
Provide an Optimal Solution for Palletizing
▪ Customizable box, pallet size.
▪ Generate point file offline.
▪ Custom box arrangement and sequence.
▪ Palletizing simulation and collision detection.
Software Packages For TMflow
Flexibility for Functional Expansion by User
▪ Using a customized gripper.
▪ Adding more vision functions like barcode reading.
▪ Adding downward sensor detection before releasing the box.
▪ Slip sheet application programming.