WINGMAN The Cobot Tool Changer System
The WINGMAN is a New School and modular tool changer that offers both manual and automatic tool change in the same device. In addition, the WINGMAN does not require expensive pneumatic installations to achieve automatic tool change unlike Old School automatic tool changers. All this is possible thanks to the WINGMAN’s patented mechanical redundant locking mechanism.
- Automatic and manual tool change in one device.
- Plug and Play in few minutes.
- Patented Fail-Safe locking mechanism.
- Super compact and super strong (Rated payload 33 kg and only 30 mm high)
- Designed and tested for cobot safety (ISO/TS 15066).
- Two integrated ports for pass-through of compressed air or vacuum for 4 mm hoses.
- Click-on modules with two ports for pass-through of high flow compressed air or vacuum for 6 mm hoses.
- Click-on modules with std. TM connectors (M8/8pin) for pass-through of electricity.
- All tool changer parts are surface treated high grade aluminum.
- Compact holder that holds the robot tools when they are not located on the robot.
One-way manuel kit
Two-way manuel kit
Two-way automatic kit, built-in pneumatic
Two-way automatic kit, built-in pneumatic + electric modules
Two-way automatic kit, built-in pneumatic + electric + high flow modules
WM1-DK-05-00-TM1 (Developer kit)
Two-way automatic kit, Developer kit in case
HW: HW 1.0 and above
SW: SW 1.76.6300 and above
Please refer to product link for more options: