Changing by SCHUNK – Plug & Work Portfolio Techman Robot
The Plug & Work portfolio consists of electrically and pneumatically actuated grippers and quick-change modules specifically adapted to robot arms from Techman Robot.
All the Plug & Work components are prepared for mechanical and electrical direct connection to the TM robot sizes 5, 12, and 14. Depending on requirements, various grippers and end-of-arm components can be selected.
- Manual change system with comprehensive features
- Integrated pneumatic feed-through for a safe power supply of the handling modules and tools
- Comprehensive portfolio consisting of various components and grippers for different applications for fast and easy entry into automation
Manual Change System SHS 50
- Manual tool change system with integrated air feed-through, locking monitoring, and optional electric feed-through
- Excellently suitable for use in the flexible production of products with a comprehensive range of variants in which reliable manual changes are required
|Manual change head||Manual change adapter|
|Recommended workpiece weight [kg]||0.70||0.50|
|Max. dynamic bending moment Mx/My [Nm]||75||75|
|Max. dynamic bending moment Mz [Nm]||135||135|
HW: HW 1.0 and above
SW: SW 1.76.6300 and above