Simulation and Offline Programming Software for TM
RoboDK is a powerful and cost-effective simulator and offline programming tool for collaborative robots. RoboDK allows you to program robots outside the production environment, eliminating production downtime caused by shop floor programming. You can also generate complex CAD to Path programs with no prior coding experience.
- Free trial licenses available (contact us)
- Free online training videos available
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- No programming skills required
- 500+ robots available in the library
- Import Custom 3D model
- CAD to Path
- GCode and DXF to robot program conversion
- Collision detection
- Reach study
- Cycle time analysis
|Software||RoboDK – Simulation and Offline Programing|
|Other Features||Strong API
Automated singularity avoidance
|Applications||Pick and place
|Program Generated||.flow (General usage)
.path (Fluid motion)
HW: HW 1.0 and above
SW: SW 1.72 and above
Please contact with RoboDK Official Website .
Please notice the seller it’s “TM Plug&Play” when you purchase the package.