FerRobotics ACF-K Active Contact Flange-Kit
FerRobotics Active Contact Flange-Kit (ACF-Kit) is configured specifically for use with Techman cobots and helps users to integrate and automate sanding, grinding, and surface finishing work with ease. It is arguably the simplest, most flexible, and most versatile Techman Plug&Play End-Effector that is currently available on the market. The large selection of specially adapted Dynabrade Power Tools (Orbital sander, angular grinder, polisher, beltfile, jitterbug, and many more) complete the end-of-arm tooling quality package and cover an extremely wide range of applications. Easy to integrate and simple to maintain.
With the unique and patented Active Compliant Technology, work can be done with the FerRobotics ACF-Kit that requires a high degree of sensitivity and flexibility. Contact intelligence with real force control enables immediate integration with minimal programming effort. Gravity compensation in any direction and the patented sensor/actuator active force compliance maintain constant pressure and enable a soft touchdown (no grinding marks) at the work surface. The versatile and user-friendly plug & play tools are suitable for material removal or surface processing of almost all shapes and materials. Equipped with a stroke of 35mm, it is the best choice for the highest degree of flexibility, especially when it comes to parts with complex geometries. Due to the modular structure, changing tools is ingeniously simple and flexible. This makes the ACF-Kit easy to integrate and extremely attractive even with small lot sizes. It includes everything required for installation and is configured specifically for use with Techman Cobots.
Defined contact force
Patented Active Compliant Technology. Interactive compensation of surface tolerances up to 35 mm with guaranteed consistent contact force. No adaptation of the robot tracks.
Integrated gravity compensation
The process force remains constant even with changing orientations. No additional programming required in the application.
Passive security and high-speed control
Mechatronic actuator and sensor element with high degree of process security using a robust mechanical construction with integrated passive security and high-speed control.
Flexible automation kit
The versatile and user-friendly plug & play tools are suitable for surface processing of almost all shapes and materials. Tool change ingeniously simple and flexible.
- User-friendly package solution
- For a broad variety of surface treatments e.g. grinding, sanding, polishing, cleaning, stripping paint, brushing, deburring, etc.
- For a large variety of materials e.g. steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, carbon, plastic, wood, ceramic, coconut fiber, etc.
- Modular and flexible, therefore quicker tool change
- Individual control of all process parameters: feed rate of the robot, speed of the tools and contact force on the surface
- Precisely even surface appearance thanks to a process-optimized package solution
- Automated tolerance compensation
- No post-processing
- Even contact force: the entire system is force calibrated and ensures precise application of force
- Minimal programming effort and almost no start-up time
- Automates almost all manual grinding, sanding, polishing, cleaning, stripping, brushing, deburring work
|DIMENSION||This product ships in a box for easy storage and safe handling.
Active Compliant Flange: 260 x 180 x 150 mm + mounted tool
|WEIGHT||avg. weight 6 – 8 kg
(Depending on mounted tool)
|DEPENDENCIES||24 V DC / 4 A
ø 6 mm compressed air for the flange,
max. 7 bar, 30 µm,
ISO 8573-1 Kl.3
(oil & water free)
Ø 12mm compressed air for the devices, max. 6.2 bar
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX||· ACF-K – head
· ACF-K – tool
· Control box
· 5m control cable
· 24V power supply adapter
· 5m air supply tube Ø6 mm for ACF-K – head
· 5m air supply tube Ø 12mm for the tool
· 5m grounding cable
· Air control valve
· Valve connection cable
· Mounting screws and pin
· USB Data stick
· Control box key and tool accessories depending on chosen tool