Click 3D Editor, and click Set Parameters at the bottom left of the 3D Editor tab.
Adjust the tool position when picking up the workpiece and the Rz angle.
Set the space position for the tool may occupy when picking up the workpiece to decide whether it can be picked up. Users can set the number of claws, the length, and the radius of the tool.
Users can also observe the relationship between the point cloud and the search results to decide to adjust the previously set parameters or not.
If the object is determined to be unable to pick, it will be marked with a red dot.
The settings and parameters are described as follows:
- Limit Orientation: Convert the recognized object to the robot base, limit the angle of the robot when picking the object, and filter the target that exceeds the set value.
- RX Range (angle): Set the recognition object within the range of the robot base RX ± degree.
- RY Range (angle): Set the recognition object within the range of the robot base RY ± degree.
- RZ Range (angle): Set the recognition object within the range of the robot base RZ ± degree.
Anchor: Allow users to change the object recognition center (base center).
- X, Y, Z Shift (mm): The base is shifted on the X, Y, and Z axes.
- Z Rotate (angle): Rotate the base on the Z-axis.
Object Collision Avoidance:
Identify objects above the Z-axis in the center of the recognition target and filter the targets of other objects the tool collides with while picking.
- Number of Tips: Select the tip number of the Tool. When the number is one, the Tip Type is fixed as a cylinder.
- Tip Type: Select a cylinder or a cuboid.
- Height (mm): Set the gripper height of the cylinder or the cuboid.
- Width (mm): Set the gripper width of the cuboid.
- Stroke (mm): Set the gripper stroke of the cuboid (including the gripper angle).
- Spacing (mm): Set the tooltip clearance.
- Radius (mm): Set the radius of the cylindrical tip.