ARH350A Kit for TM
- The ARH350A has a large finger opening diameter even in a compact size and grips small to large workpieces with one robotic gripper.
- Adjustable torque, speed and position control achieve to grip soft hardness workpieces without any deformation.
- Fingers of the robotic gripper are replaceable, it holds approx 3kg weight.
- The hollow channel structure design can be used to easily install air tools, cameras, sensors and so on.
- This product would be applied for various applications such as handling small workpieces and picking foods, medical and cosmetics industries.
- Strong gripping force and wide opening range : A gripping force of 50N allows for lifting weights up to 3kg.
- A wide opening diameter of 143mm enables handling of various workpieces.
- Hollow channel structure : Tubes and cables can be passed through the hollow channel structure which makes it possible the use of additional equipment such as cameras, sensors and pneumatic tools.
- Passive holding function : In case of a sudden electric power loss the gripper maintains its position mechanically to ensure the workpiece remains securely grasped. The support of the mechanical holding function reduces the power consumption to a minimum.
- Precise control : Torque, position and speed control are available. Position and speed adjustments can be made in increments of 0.1%, and gripping force adjustments in increments of 0.5%. Additional functions include 2 stage operation and grip detection.
- Customization : The fingers can be easily replaced and their shapes can be customized. Mounting surfaces allow the use of an optional finger, guide and other equipment.
|Maximum opened diameter
|Maximum workpiece weight*2
|500g (The value varies by workpiece material)
|Maximum workpiece weight*3
|3,000g (The value varies by workpiece material)
|Opening and closing speed
|Maximum finger length
|±50μm (no load)
|φ60 x 155mm
|10 million cycles (No load)
|Maximum current (rated operation)
|0.6A Max Peak
|Selectable 4 digital I/F from 4 inputs and 2 outputs
|●ON/OFF ●Home ●Operation ●Stop command, etc.
|●ON/OFF ●Ready/Busy ●Alarm ●Gripping range error signal, etc.
|RS-485 （Modbus RTU）
|Status LED (green/red/orange)
|●Voltage ●Temperature ●Parameter setting error, etc.
|Operation ambient temperature
HW: HW 3.2 and above
SW: SW 1.80 and above
No data was found