Better repeatability of ±0.03 mmRepeatability of TM5S/TM7S/TM12S/TM14S is 0.03mm, a 70% improvement!
Enhanced motor speed! 25% faster cycle time
- The joint speed of the 6th axis is increased from 225°/s to 450°/s
- Improved cycle time by 25%, enhancing efficiency
Attachable TM screen & Stick
- Robot Stick with 3-position Enabling Switch, RESET button for safer operation
- Combine with TM Screen for easy teaching, debugging, and control via teach pendant and TM Pen
Up to 31 PL d, Cat.3 safety functions
- TÜV-certified safety features in accordance with ISO 13849-1 and international safety certification ISO 10218-1
- Complies with SGS-certified UL & CSA in North America and CE in Europe
- Enables easy safety assessments with flexible
Control box is upgraded to IP54
- Control box has a IP54 rating and is suitable for harsh environment applications
- Effective protection against dust and water
Built-in Vision System
- Hand and eye integration for time/labor-saving solution
- Powerful vision function: The combination of traditional machine vision and AI visionoffers the user a comprehensive vision function including vision positioning, measurement, defect inspection, OCR and barcode reading
- Easily manage both robot arm and vision functions within a single software, eliminating the need to learn two separate programs and concerns about system compatibility or interface issues
Native AI engine
TM AI+TM Training Server is a software tool that will help you manage image data, set up AI training parameters, and train AI models. The AI solution can help you train a model that fits your needs effortlessly. This AI model can be applied to both the robot arm and machine vision, thus forming a powerful combination of the arm(cobot), eye(machine vision), and brain(AI).
TMflow innovative graphical UI
TMflow is a user-friendly software that allows you to create and edit robot tasks through a graphical interface using a series of function nodes, making it easy for first-time users to learn our flow-based programming without any robotics experience.