WELDING MADE SMATER, NOT HARDER
A software package to make welding easier
Supports TMflow 1.88 and Later Versions
About Welding Node
The welding node is an add-on feature in TMflow 1.88 designed for welding applications. Extend flange buttons with built-in welding functionality allows you to leverage welding parameters such as current, speed, and more. Optimize your welding processes with cobots to achieve optimal results efficiently with this solution.
From Manual Welding to Collaboration
Elevate Welding Efficiency with Our AI Cobots – Less Labor, More Output
Welding remains crucial in the metalworking industries, but many challenges still persists, such as environmental hazards, and labor shortages of skilled welders for quality consistency.
Cobots allow skilled welders to supervise multiple robots at once, boosting productivity and efficiency. AI-powered cobots can optimize operations, leading to consistent quality outcomes.
Advantages of a Cobot Welder
● A flow-based UI, designed for operators of any skill level
● Programming becomes simple and accessible, eliminating the need for extensively trained programmers
● Welding parameters can be easily edited, giving operators full control over the settings
● Unparalleled flexibility due to its lightweight design that enables easy relocation as needed
● Eliminate the need for safety fences and reduces space requirements
● Edit welding tasks with easy re-programming capabilities, suitable for high-mix production
Ensure Stable Result & Reduce Risk
Welding like a Pro with Our Simplified Approach
Welding Made Flexible with Click-and-Go Patterns
Ready-to-use Configurators for Quick Integration
● Built-in universal configurator to connect with common welding machines on the market
● Supports I/O connections
● Suitable for MIG/MAG/TIG process