Pickit M bin picking TM Kit
Pickit is a 3D vision system for random and semi-structured bin picking for a range of applications. We make it easy to run in production:
- Experience an easy setup with built-in support
- Make use of our application specific engines for billets and metal cylinders / bags / sheet metal. Next to that Pickit offers a flexible toolbox for other applications.
- Optionally order services to develop a reliable and production-ready cell fast, covering POC, gripper design, robot-camera positions, re-pick stations.
- Typical object dimensions: 100 x 100 x 10 mm
- Typical bin dimensions: 600 x 400 x 300 mm
- Typical application cycle time: 10 sec
- Full 3D orientation, pick and place accurately
- Collision avoidance and smart motions for emptying your bins
- Instant teach in of the parts from camera or CAD.
- Captures color and depth information
- Robot mounted or stationary
- Built-in support – capture and share your results in one click to get support.
- Guaranteed response within 24H to support questions.
|3D measurement method||Structured light|
|Image processing speed||10 Hz (100ms snapshots)|
|3D Camera accuracy||<3 mm|
|3D Camera repeatability||1mm|
|3D camera weight||1030 g|
|3D camera connection to PC||M12-8 (USB) – USB3|
|PC connection to robot||TCP/IP over Ethernet|
|Power supply||USB3 5 VDC|
|Temperature||5°C to 40°C|
|Humidity||∼95% @ 40℃ (non-condensing)|
|Vibrations||Operating, 2 Grms, 5-500 Hz, 3 axes|
|Conforms to||CE, FCC|
*Average accuracy from the real production environment
HW: HW 1.0 and above
SW: SW 1.72 and above
Please contact with Pickit 3D Official Website
Please notice the seller it’s “TM Plug&Play” when you purchase the package.