- Model: SEG-24-TM
- Part number: AS2000VD
- Stroke [both sides]: 24 mm
- Gripping force: 35 N
- Moving speed: 45 mm/s
- Gripping speed: 15 mm/s
- Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- Gripper weight: 0.7 kg
- Power supply: DC 24V±10%
- Total current: 0.5 A
HIWIN integrated electric gripper SEG-24 is a two-finger type intelligent gripper with intelligent functions such as auto-tuning original reset, gripping force model establishment, instant self-adjusting clamping force, stroke boundary detection and correction, etc. The controller is embedded inside the gripper and the system has built-in motion parameters. Users can only control I/O signals, without having to edit programs and parameters.
For software packages equal to or higher than SW1.64, please find them in accompanied with documents HIWIN’s support Page.
For software package for SW 1.62, please find them in CUSTOMER SUPPORT>DOWNLOAD
- Description of the gripper package contents
- Optional item list
- HIWIN purchase contact info.
It contains the connecting flange for TM Robot, while the cable can be connected to TM Robot’s digital I/O directly.
- Integrated electric gripper SEG-24
- TM Robot adapter set (ISO-9409-1-50-4-M6)
- S-TM actuator cable
- Accessory kit:
- Centering sleeve
- SEG-24 Proximity sensor kit (NPN/NO) [Part number：4C202BZ1]
- SEG-24 Proximity sensor kit (NPN/NC) [Part number：4C202C01]