- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet
- Shutter: Global Shutter
- Resolution: 1.3 MP
- Focal lengths: 6 to 16 mm
- Working distance: up to 3.000 mm
- Power: Power-over-Ethernet or 12-24V supply (via GPIO port)
- Protection class: IP65/67
Using with TM 3D Vision of additional price function.
The Ensenso N35 3D cameras feature a compact aluminum housing with an integrated pattern projector, two 1.3 MP CMOS sensors and GigE interface. They are suitable for capturing static and moving objects. Power-over-Ethernet enables data transfer and power supply over very long cable lengths. The stereo vision cameras meet the requirements for protection class IP65/67 and are therefore optimally protected against dirt, dust and water splashes.
For software packages equal to or higher than SW 1.76 2nd Edition/HW 3.2 , please find them accompanied with documents in IDS’s TM ROBOT support Page.